FREE training, coaching and support to help you grow!
We’ve teamed up with the wonderful amind4adventure.com to provide this fully funded programme to help you reflect, change, grow, and discover your true potential.
This programme is mainly aimed at people who are not in employment and are wanting to take the next steps, whether that is to gain employment, education, training, or engage with the benefits system. It will:
- Explore the barriers holding you back
- Identify and set achievable goals
- Learn how to recognise un-useful patterns in your thinking and work to change them
- Develop your self confidence
- Learn how to create rapport with others to establish professional, successful relationships with ease
- Improve your communication skills
- Understand your potential in employment
Over 5 sessions. lead coaches Sara and Ian Pitchford will use a blend of classroom and outdoors activity and proven coaching methods to help discover your natural skills and create lasting positive change in your life. Please email email@example.com with any queries about the programme.
Full programme will run for 5 weeks from 9.30-3 on Monday 27 June, 4 July, 11 July, 18 July, and 25 July.
A delicious FREE lunch will be provided. All will take place at Buckfastleigh football club.
Book your place by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org