We’ve teamed up with the wonderful amind4adventure.com/ to provide this fully funded programme to help you reflect, change, grow and discover your true potential.
This programme is aimed at anyone wanting to take the next steps in employment, education, training, or to engage with the benefits system. It will help you to:
- Explore the barriers holding you back.
- Identify and set achievable goals.
- Learn how to recognise un-useful patterns in your thinking and work to change them.
- Develop your self-confidence.
- Learn how to create rapport with others to establish professional, successful relationships with ease.
- Improve your communications skills.
- Understand your potential in employment.
Over 5 sessions, lead coaches Sara and Ian Pitchford will use a blend of classroom and outdoors activity and proven coaching methods to help discover your natural skills and create lasting positive change in your life. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries about the programme.
Full programme will run Monday 9 May 10am to 3pm at Buckfastleigh Town Hall, TQ11 0DD, with sessions following on Tuesday 10 May, Monday 23 May, Tuesday 24 May and finishing Wednesday 25 May. A delicious free lunch will be provided.
Book your place by emailing emma@BeBuckfastleigh.co.uk before Monday 2 May 2022.